What information do we collect, and how do we use it?
Types of personal data that may be collected or held by us include:
- contact details including telephone number, address, email address etc.;
- marital status;
- education level;
- results, records and accumulative progress from visiting interactive content;
- inquiries, suggestions or opinions;
- interests and preferences;
- credit card number if you place an order with us.
We collect personal data about you from various types of sources and hold such personal data for the following purposes:
- sending information in relation to our products and services, activities, promotions and events;
- marketing and promotional purposes for us only:
- customizing the advertising and content you visit so as to streamline your shopping experience at our site and to provide personalized marketing and promotional information;
- fulfilling your orders for products and services, order processing and payment clearing;
- responding to your inquiries;
- membership registration and offering benefits and privileges;
- collecting statistical information, conducting analysis and providing anonymous reporting for internal and use;
- conducting surveys relating to our customers, products or services;
- evaluation and further enhancement of our products and services;
- fulfilling any purpose directly related to the above purposes.
The provision of such personal data is voluntary.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can disable cookies on your computer by indicating this in the preferences or options menus in your browser.
The evitaperoni.com members enjoy many privileges, including newsletters, participation in special evitaperoni.com offers and promotions and streamline shopping. Over time we will be expanding membership benefits to include personalized services on the site and possibly free product samples and other special benefits. When you join evitaperoni.com, we need to know your name, email and mailing addresses, and we request that you complete the profile survey in order to allow us to serve you better.
When you place an order with evitaperoni.com you will be asked to provide details such as credit card number and shipping address. This allows us to process and fulfill your order and to notify you of your order status.
We may from time to time organize promotions and in doing so ask for information including your name, email and mailing address, telephone number and customer preferences.
Newsletters and Email Promotions:
We use email to communicate news and special promotions to our evitaperoni.com members. If you'd rather not receive these messages, you can choose to do it in my account.
When you click on links and/or ad banners that take you to either third-party web sites or evitaperoni.com affiliated sites, you will be subject to the privacy policies of those parties. Whilst we support the protections of privacy on the Internet, evitaperoni.com cannot be responsible for the actions of parties outside our web domain.
Protection of Information.
The evitaperoni.com is committed to protecting your privacy. We will take all information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete, up-to-date stored in a secure environment accessed only be authorized persons. In addition, the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access. We may contact you to verify the accuracy of the information supplied when opening your account.
Access and update of Information
You may check whether we hold any of your personal data and, if so, may also request access, update, correct or request a copy of your personal data held by us by e-mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or permitting corrections to your personal data.
We will respond within 60 days of your request in compliance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
Please note that we will not retain your personal data longer than necessary.
Sharing of Information
- our subsidiaries, associated companies and other related companies;
- any agent, contractor or service provider who provides administrative, order processing, payment clearing, credit reference, debt collecting or other services necessary to the operation of our business;
- any person to whom we are, in our belief in good faith, under an obligation to make disclosure as required by any applicable law
We will not sell, trade, give away or rent your personal data to others apart from those parties mentioned above. We will not sell or disclose any personal data that identifies you to any third party apart from those mentioned above without your approval. Your consent
If you have questions about this statement, please contact our customer service representatives via e-mail to: email@example.com
or by mail to 5/F Cheung Hing Shing Centre, Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong.
Policy as of November 2010.